Friday, December 2, 2011

Completed Christmas Fabric Origami Postcards

My Christmas Fabric Origami Postcards are complete! YAY! I did it before Christmas. Exhausted though I may be, I still have one more thing to do on this batch--go to the post office and get them mailed!

I figured I would post a series of pictures of the process of folding all the way to the final product--just in case anyone is interested. :)

Remember, each card is unique. No two are alike, even if I tried. All are hand made--by me!





If you want to see more of my quilting endeavors, check out the gallery of pictures. I've just not done much over the last couple of years. :)

2 comments:

  1. These are fabulous. You are so talented. I am also a quilter but I can't seem to find enough time for the crafts anymore :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed the pictures yet my mind is still boggled by the simplistic beauty.

    Amazing!

    ReplyDelete